Free Image Editor 2.4.62AskedFiles - Freeware
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
- TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
- Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM loading and saving.
- WBMP (Wireless Bitmap) uncompressed and black/white loading and saving.
- GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- WMF, EMF (input as raster), ICO and CUR loading.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- MultiPage TIF, GIF and AVI loading and saving.
- PhotoShop PSD format loading and saving.
- Saving/loading of specific file format parameters and saving/loading of preview dialogs (e.g. you can set quality of a Jpeg and view immediately the quality loss).
- Progress monitoring with saving and loading.
Free Image Editor is a Freeware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by AskedFiles.
It was checked for updates 31 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Free Image Editor is 2.4.62, released on 02/15/2017. It was initially added to our database on 08/25/2007. The most prevalent version is 2.4.60, which is used by 100 % of all installations.
Free Image Editor requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Free Image Editor has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Free Image Editor!